Thursday, January 31, 2008

2007 Christmas Program

This is Brady's Christmas Program. Trying to find him is like trying to find "Where's Waldo?" He is the one that is behind the little girl in the red dress jumping around. During the middle of the video, he comes to the front of the stage looking out into the crowd trying to find his mommy and daddy but had no luck. He has a green guitar and shakes his little hips like Elvis....so cute! My little choo choo train man with his little hat on!




This is Anabelle's Christmas Program with her preschool class. She is strumming her little guitar singing "Run Run Rudolph...Santa's Gonna Make it to Town." At midpoint of the video, she sees me in the crowd and her smile lights up the room!! She was so happy to have found me in the crowd, and it brought a tear to my eye seeing how excited she was to have finally found her mommy! I just love their programs!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Oh my gosh.....too cute!!! Brady sure can shake those hips!!! He was having a really great time you can tell....and you can sure spot that smile on Anabelle's face when she found mommy....you're right it lights up the whole room and does bring a tear to your eye....thanks for sharing their program Kelli....they are my biggest pride and joys!! l
Love you all...mom....xoxoxox