Saturday, November 29, 2008

Kids Say the Darndest Things! :)

This morning we took the kids out to breakfast to their favorite "train" restaurant. As we got settled into our booth, Anabelle pointed to the pink packet of Sweet 'N Low and said, "Mommy... is that for grandmas?" I looked at her with a grin and said "Yes, honey."

As we were watching TV the other day, Anabelle saw the Connect Four game and told me that she has that game at school. I asked her if she played it, and she said, "A little bit but not so much."

They just crack me up!

5 comments:

Jackie said...

nope...."sweet and low" is very sweet granddaughters like you Anabelle....love you very much.....xoxoxoxoxoxox

Anonymous said...

Hi, just saw your comment on my blog. Thanks for visiting.

If you will drop an email to me at tootie_sanibel@embarqmail.com, I'll be happy to reply with some more info on Sanibel for you.

Your kids are tooo cute! They will have a ball on the beach! The weather has been wonderful too!

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

Hi - Just wondering if that favorite train restaurant might have been "Choo Choos" in Des Plaines? My daughter used to work there and we know the owner.

Kelli said...

Hi Busybee2, Nope, not "Choo choos". It's just a small local restaurant that happens to have a train going around the ceiling and my kids always call it the "train restaurant". Maybe we should try "Choo Choos" though. :)

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

Definately try Choo Choo some time. Go early for lunch and be prepared to wait. Go on a nice day, as sometimes there is a line out the door. It's very small, but kids love it. If you get a seat at one of the center booths, a train will deliver your meal.