Saturday, January 9, 2010

Christmas 2009 - A December to Remember :)

Christmas was so nice this year. The kids are at such a fun age for it! Santa sure did spoil them. Jason and I don't exchange gifts, but boy did he surprise me this year! I knew I was in trouble when the kids started shouting, "Mommy you have something in your stocking!" There were two cards and a little box. I was already starting to cry when I read the cards he bought and the little letter that he wrote to me. The tears really started flowing when I opened the gift. He got me an emerald and diamond bracelet. Emeralds are Anabelle and Brady's birthstone. When Anabelle was born, he bought me an emerald/diamond ring, and when Brady was born, he bought me an emerald necklace...now I have an emerald bracelet. :) I felt so bad because I didn't even have a card for him.:( Anabelle just loves telling everyone that her mommy cried when she opened up Daddy's present...kids! :)

The kids loved all of their presents. Anabelle's big thing that she wanted this year was an American Girl Doll, and Brady wanted a big bulldozer that shot out fireballs. :) Then, a week before Christmas, he changed his mind and said that he wanted an imagination movers shop....silly kid! :)Santa did bring Anabelle an American Girl Doll. It was her very first one ever. She LOVES Gwen so much!! Santa got Brady a bulldozer...but it doesn't shoot anything out! :)

After we had our family of four Christmas, we headed over to my brother Danny's house in the afternoon. Every year we switch who has it, so next year will be my turn...(that bigger house can't come soon enough). There had to be 30+ people there, including my mom, stepdad, brothers Brian, Danny, and Ronnie along with their families, my stepsisters Stefanie and Kelly, and stepbrother Chris and all of their families...kids galore!! It was so nice to see everyone and to catch up with everyone that I haven't seen for awhile. I even got to meet my newest niece, Lea, for the very first time! I couldn't put her down! :) The kids had a blast playing with all of their cousins and seeing their grandma and papa who they only see a few times a year.

It was such a GREAT day!! It couldn't have been any better!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Christmas 2009
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

Aunt Nicole said...

Nice pictures Kelli.....looks like you guys had a great holiday! Nothing better than hanging with family on the holidays! Looks like you had a great time!