Thursday, June 19, 2008

Slinky Gone Bad

Brady received a little surprise package from one of his teacher's that was leaving. One of the surprises in the gift bag was a slinky. Brady just didn't understand what to do with it, so he found something to do with it.




After about the third time of him coming to me and telling me "Mommy, my hand stuck," I threw it away. I didn't want him to cut of his circulation! :) And, I got tired of trying to fix it back in to the slinky shape...it was like trying to figure out a rubick's cube! He is my little curious one...must get it from me...my dad always used to call me "Curious Kelli"! :)

1 comment:

Jackie said...

ahhhhh.....he is like Jason also! He was always taking things apart....none of his toys when he was little was "all together"...hee..hee...