Sunday, September 20, 2009

1st Day of Kindergarten & Preschool Orientation Day

I know I'm a little late in posting these pics of the first day of Kindergarten and Preschool orientation day...but...better late than never! :)





Anabelle is just loving Kindergarten sooooooo much! She brought home her first progress report on Friday. In every area...Literacy, Math, Writing, Social/Emotional Development, Listening, Speaking, Fine Motor Development..., she got a "NC" mark meaning "No concern at this time". Her teacher also wrote "Anabelle is doing great!!"

Brady is also doing a great job in preschool. I received an update email from his preschool teacher letting me know that Brady is doing a wonderful job in class. I am on my third year of helping the kids with their weekly preschool homework of a number and letter each week. At the end of the school year, the teachers put the homework all together in a book that has all their A to Z papers and 1 through 20 papers.

My blogs may become very infrequent because things have just been so crazy busy lately with the kids being in school, homework, gymnastics, soccer, soon cheerleading, etc... Not to mention we just bought a lot that we are going to soon be building on. I can't wait to look for our house plan! Fun fun! :)

2 comments:

Aunt Nicole said...

OMG! Now I know for sure it has been too long since I have seen the kids! Anabelles hair has gotten so long and Mr. Brady is a skinny-mini!!!!
I am so excited for you on the lot! Can you believe you are going to be building the house of your dreams?!!! You deserve it.....You and Jason work so hard! Let's get together soon for some family time!
Talk to ya later!

Jackie said...

Good job Anabelle and Brady....we are so proud of you!
Love you both sooooooooo much...xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox