Sunday, November 22, 2009

A Day of Pampering

A couple of weekends ago, I took the kids out for a day of pampering. Jason has been working six days a week, so its just me and the kids on Saturdays. Anabelle had been talking about wanting to get her nails done for quite awhile, so I decided to take her to the nail salon to get her her very first manicure. She looked like a little pro sitting there in the chair. It looked like she has done it a million times before. :)

After her nails were done, I took Brady for a haircut. He looks like such a little man when he gets a haircut. I love it! Once we were done at the salon, I took the kids to Subway for lunch. It was a nice fun day for us. Now, I just need to find a day of pampering for me! LOL! :)

Here are some pics of our fun day together!

Taking the old polish off

My little princess

getting her nails all pretty


Drying her nails...don't want to mess them up! :)

Drinking her Chocolate Milk at Subway (always posing!)

Just being his Crazy little self...sporting his new haircut

1 comment:

Jackie said...

oh so pretty Anabelle....:) and you are so handsome Brady...:)
love you both sooooo much...xoxoxoxoxoxoxo