Thursday, March 13, 2008

10 Signs That Spring Is FINALLY Here!!

Spring has FINALLY sprung after a very long, cold, and snowy winter!!

10 signs that spring is finally here (that I observed today):

1) Having my peanut butter granola bar melt after sitting in my lunch bag on Jill's dashboard while we were shopping at Kohl's on our lunch hour
2) Going to the gym and seeing a lot of open treadmills
3) The gym having some windows open
4) Hearing a loud motorcycle blare by as I was working out on the treadmill
5) Seeing a group of about 10 kids playing basketball and grilling out on our way home
6) Watching a robin land in the backyard
7) Jason pulling the Jeep out of "storage" (YEH!)
8) Staying lighter out longer
9) My 3 year old telling me that she doesn't need a coat on because it's too hot
10) My car reading the outside temperature in the 60's (haven't seen that in a long time!!)

A little trivia - When I was watching the news tonight, I saw that it was 73 degrees here one year ago today.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

But....it is only "officially" spring after I see the robin (and win the contest!!) hee..hee..
Never did hear...who did see the robin first...me or Jason????

Kelli said...

Jason said that he may have seen one before you, but wasn't 100%sure it was a robin so didn't want to make the call on a "maybe" :)