Saturday, September 6, 2008

Grammie's Visit

Today, Grammie came over for a vist. Our original plan was to go watch Anabelle's soccer game together and then go out for lunch, but that didn't happen. Earlier in the week, Brady had a fever so I missed Wednesday from work, and then Thursday, I got a call from school and Anabelle had a fever, so I left early that day and was out Friday.

Last night, Anabelle was running around playing with her daddy a bunch, so I figured we were still on for the soccer game and that she was feeling better. All night last night, she tossed and turned and had a really bad runny nose, so she was not in any shape to play soccer. Grammie still came over for her visit to see the kids. After visiting for awhile, I decided to bring Anabelle to the doctor, and good thing I did because she has strep throat! Grammie stayed home with Brady while Anabelle and I went to the doctor, which is so much easier than taking both of them! (Thanks grammie!)


I told the doctor that I should have brought Brady along too because he had a fever earlier in the week and I noticed little red dots in the back of his throat. She was nice enough to give me antibiotics for the both of them...thank goodness, so strep throat be gone!!

Some pics of our day!

Brady with his grammie

Anabelle wasn't feeling good enough for a pic with grammie :(


Before...


After...modeling the hat that grammie and papa got him


A side view



What my poor baby girl looked like most of today :(
She does not feel good at all!



Grammie called later to check on her


1 comment:

Jackie said...

awwwww....sure hope Anabelle feels better now! But...we still had a fun day....:) Brady "models" the new hat very well....such a character....they are both lots of fun.....and next time Kell....we will go for lunch!!!!!
love you all....xoxoxoxox