Sunday, September 21, 2008

Six Quirky Things About Me!

I have been tagged by the Mrs. at OCH to name six quirky things about me! I have been thinking about this on and off for the last couple of days and here are some things that I came up with:

1) Just like the Mrs., I have a cracking part on my body also....my ankles!! If I am coming down a flight of stairs, my ankles sound like Rice Krispy cereal...Snap, Crackle, Pop! I don't know what it is but they crack ALL the time!! Kind of embarassing!

2) My maiden name is made up of only four letters, but...with no vowels...and ALL of the letters are contained in the last nine letters of the alphabet!

3) My first name is also my mother's maiden name.

4) My two toes closest to my big toe are webbed half way up! My mom thought this for sure came from my dad's side of the family...until she found out that one of my cousin's (on her side) had them too! (One of my brothers have them too!)

5) I don't know what it is about the way that I shop, but I seem to ALWAYS have something to return to a store. Currently, I have to make three returns...Old Navy, Walmart, and Kohl's. ARGGHHH!

6) I absolutely CANNOT stand when my kitchen floor has a smudge on it. My husband probably thinks that I am some crazed lunatic always washing the floor on my hands and knees!! If I am walking through the kitchen and notice a smudge, I will stop in my tracks, grab a washcloth and dish towel, and clean the spot right then and there!

So...there you go....six quirky things that some of you may or may have not known about me! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i knew jason loved animals but i didn't know he loved frogs so much...... oh, snap!

Jackie said...

hee...hee...my quirky little daughter-in-law!! love ya....even with all of your "quirks"