Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas Day

We woke up about 7:30 Christmas morning, and the kids started opening their boat load of gifts and stockings. Anabelle finished way before Brady, so she thought that she didn't get as much as Brady did. She did, but each time Brady opened a gift he wanted to take each one out of the packaging and play with it. We had to keep telling him to just keep opening his presents. After they finished opening all of their gifts, we took EVERYTHING out of its packaging...boy did we have A LOT of garbage!!

Here some pics of them with just some of their gifts....















Later that day, we went to my brother Brian's house to celebrate Christmas. Each year, my brother's and I take turns having Christmas at our houses, so since I had Christmas in 2007, it was Brian's turn in 2008, and it will be Danny's turn this year. It was nice that it wasn't our turn this year because we just got back from vacation the week of Christmas.

We got to Brian's house about 3:30 pm and had a really good time. It was so nice to see everyone and to catch up. Anabelle and Brady were sooooo excited to see their Grandma and Papa, as they only get to see them a few times a year. Each of the kids also had some good bonding time with their Aunt Heather and Uncle Brian.

There were a lot of people there, including my step-siblings, Kelly, Stefanie, and Chris along with their families, my brothers, Danny and Brian along with their families, us, and my mom and stepdad. Ronnie and his family couldn't make it this year as he had to leave for Mississippi to pick up Nathan and Justice.

Here's a slideshow of our Christmas together....(and what a wonderful one it was! :))

Click to play Christmas 2008
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm soo...excited!! I get to leave the first comment!! he he he!! I loved all the pictures with the Tvrz Family:)Everyone looked like they had a good time!! I just love all of Brady's facial expressions!!! He can make me laugh just by looking at a pic of him w/ a silly expression!! I just loved your "bonding" pics too!! You are too CRAZY!!! All the kids are all getting so... big too!! Gosh it has been awhile since I have see all of them!! It's so nice to have family to share X-MAS with!!

Stacy,
your sista:-)

p.s. And sometimes i need spell checker!! I can't spell sometimes:)I think from my last comment!!OOPS!!