Sunday, January 11, 2009

A Day in the City

Every year, my mom and stepdad like to take a trip downtown to look at all the decorated store windows, see the big Christmas tree, and to stop by the yummy popcorn store. The kids and I went along this year and so did Sharon and the girls. We had a fun time, and boy am I glad that the popcorn is gone because it is so addictingly good!!!!


Here's some pics from our fun filled day...

The tree at Macy's


My niece, Ally, with Brady and Anabelle


Anabelle with her Grandma...always glued to her hip! :)




Taking a break! :)



Getting ready to leave...what a fun day!


Brady sleeping with his Horton that Grandma bought him that day...aww


Anabelle sleeping with her Horton that Grandma bought her that day...wore out from our big day...so cute

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey again!! It looks like you all had a good time in Chicago too!! Were the kids amazed with the "BIG" tree?? It's good that you guys had pretty good weather too!! Because we all know how cold it can really get here!! BRRRR....I'm glad you guys got to spend it with them this year! Since you and the kids do only get to see them a few times a year!! The kids I'm sure love spending time with Grandma Frost!!! I can see Anabelle is always glued to the hip!!!

Stacy:)

Anonymous said...

Can those kids be any cuter? I just love your pictures. Joey is so excited about Disney on Ice with Anabelle and Brady....he is already worried about what they are going to watch (DVD) in your car on the way up! I can't wait too!
Nicole