Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Time Fun...Part I

Every Easter, it seems like the kids see the Easter Bunny a multitude of times, and they always go to a few different Easter Egg hunts. This year, the kids saw the Easter Bunny three times and took part in four Easter Egg hunts (two of which were at our house...to be posted at a later date :)).

When we went to visit the Easter Bunny the first time, Belle asked me if he was wearing a costume. I was caught a little off guard and didn't know how to answer that one! Then, one day she asked me if Easter Bunnies ride in cars. I told her yes that they can ride in cars, and then she said, "But their ears stick up." (Boy...do I have a smart lil girl on my hands!) I told her the bunny will just have to hang his head out the window I guess. :)

Below are some pics of the kids having some Easter time fun...


At the Easter Scramble...Brady is patiently waiting!


And he is off...



Then it was Belle's turn :)


Easter Bunny visit #1...the "girl" one as the kids would say
Anabelle had her black eyes in this pic :(



Easter Bunny visit #2
(when we were out to breakfast)



Even with the black eyes, she's still the cutest lil girl EVER!! :)



Easter Egg Hunt #2...downtown



Easter Egg Hunt #2...downtown


Daddy and his lil girl



Easter Bunny visit #3
(probably the best looking bunny! :))

3 comments:

Aunt Nicole said...

Bunny #2 was a little scarry! I don't know what to say about him! It is funny that Belle asked about the costume? You better get those answers ready ....she is just to smart. I tell Joey that the ones we see are just the helpers....the real one noone ever sees because they come at night (Santa too)! SHe is just so cute and my little buddy Brady too! They are just getting bigger and bigger every day! Don't miss out on one single thing with them!

Anonymous said...

I am still very disturbed with Easter Bunny #2!!!!!

Kelli said...

I know isn't he kind of freaky!? I'm surprised that the kids haven't had nightmares! LOL!