Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday to My Silly, Crazy Little Man!!

Four years ago today at about 8:30am the doctor broke my water, and our little boy, Brady, was born at 9:36am...a whole 8 lbs 10 ozs...almost twice the size of Anabelle when she was born just a year earlier. When Brady was born, one of the nurses made a comment on how broad Brady's shoulders were. He was a big boy then and he's a big boy now! :)

Brady has one of the best personalities that I have ever seen in a little kid. Not a day goes by where I don't laugh at something that he has said or done. Just last night at bath time, he asked me if I've ever seen a flying pee pee before. I told him that I never did, so he showed me...what a little character! He's always doing something crazy to make us laugh! Everyone who meets him falls in love with him instantly...he just has that affect on people. I'm so glad and proud to be his mommy.

His favorite thing to do right now is watch cartoons. One of his favorite cartoons is Sponge Bob. He is famous for picking out DVD's and loading them into the TV all by himself to watch them.

He loves to cuddle with his blankie and rub his fingers on it just like his daddy. It's so funny how both of them like to do that so much.

Before I know it, Brady will be turning five just like his sissy and will be off to Kindergarten. I just don't know where the time goes. When they were babies, I wanted them to hurry up and grow up to listen to them talk and walk, but now I wish I wouldn't have wished the baby years away because they just went by too fast.



Some random pics...








Happy Birthday Brady, our Santa baby!! Mommy and Daddy love you sooooooooo much!! We hope you have a wonderful day today!! Hope all your birthday wishes come true!!

XOXOXOXOX

Off to DQ in the Jeep to get some birthday ice cream...YUM!!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Happy 4th Birthday Brady! Grammie and papa love you soooooo much! Hope you had a GREAT day for your Birthday....xoxoxoxoxox