Saturday, May 16, 2009

Happy 5th Birthday to My Sweet Baby Girll!!

At this time five years ago, Jason and I were very proud parents to our brand new baby girl. She came into this world with a bang...a whole 2 months early. It was a very scary and emotional time for us. It seemed like we were on a roller coaster ride for a whole month...lots of ups and downs. It was not fun. She came into this world struggling for every breath, and today she's a little ball of fire! :) You would never know she was a preemie.

She has gone from this...




to this...



She has gone from baby supplies to school supplies, tricycles to bicycles, watching Dora the Explorer to iCarly (I even caught her singing the theme song to iCarly when it was coming on the other night...so cute!), having friends to "boyfriends", baby talk to talking to me like she is going on 13 (telling me not to throw sucker sticks out the window because that is littering), speaking English to speaking some Spanish, having drama at school with the girls (yep...her and her bff Lexie are the queen bees! :)), scribbling to coloring like a true little artist, etc. One thing that has not changed is her love for her "pink". :) She amazes me every day with what she says and does.

Here is a little video that I made last year that I just love! Every time I hear the song, I can't help but think of Anabelle and get all emotional...





One of my favorite baby pic of our sweet Belle...


When I was at Kindergarten roundup a couple of weeks ago, I almost lost it when I got to the school supplies station. I think it just **BAM** hit me. I had to look away from the lady for a minute because I started getting all teary eyed just thinking that here I was buying school supplies for my little girl...where did the time go??

She has asked me a couple of times today if she is really 5 now, and I tell her yes she is and then next time she will be 6! :)

Here she is Thursday night helping me make a cake for her class the next day...


Here she is yesterday morning holding her cake...

Some random pics of my birthday girl...










Happy Birthday Anabelle, our little Angel baby!! Mommy and Daddy love you sooooooooo much!! We hope you have a wonderful day today and a great time at your birthday parties!! Hope all your birthday wishes come true!!

XOXOXOXOX

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Happy 5th Birthday Anabelle Mae!!! Wow...you are such a little "grown up" now....it was soooo nice to talk to you this morning....I hope you know just how much grammie and papa love you. We are so proud of you!! You have come a long way Anabelle....! I loved being with you for your first year of life...you are so much a part of my life. I love you so much and your great grandma Mae would be so proud knowing you have her name as your middle name....:)
We love you so very very much! Enjoy your birthday kiddo....
Grammie and Papa
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Aunt Nicole said...

Hey...this was the cutest blog! I am so glad you guys could come on Saturday! I hope the kids had fun! I am glad we got to spend most of the day with them especially since it was Bell's birthday!!!!I am so excited to give the kids all their gifts....I hope they love them ALL!!! Love you guys! See ya at their party!