Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Class Queen

Anabelle's preschool graduation ceremony last night was just so cute. I took several video clips of it. I just couldn't help myself! :) The teachers did such a wonderful job in planning it. I had to fight back the tears and the big lump in my throat. I didn't want people to think that I was a blubbering idiot! :)

This particular video clip was a very unique and cute part of the graduation ceremony. The teachers bought each little graduate candy that was a reflection to the type of personality that the teachers saw in each child. Candy awards were given out for the best smile, class artist, best singer, class clown, etc. Anabelle was awarded candy necklaces for her title of the "Class Queen." Her teachers sure hit that one on the spot! :) I can only imagine what Brady will be awarded with next year! :)

1 comment:

Aunt Nicole said...

How adorable! I just love to see what you are going to post next!!!