Sunday, June 7, 2009

Our Second Family Vacation - Status! :)

Airfare Purchased....Check...(Got one SWEEEEEEEEEEEET Deal! No driving for us!)

Rental Car Reserved...Check...(Got a GREAAT Deal!)

Hotel & Condo Reserved...Check...(Superb Accomodations w/ Great Amenities!)

New Clothes...Check...(bought lots of cute stuff for the kids! I need to stop...they just have waaaayyy too much! :))

New Swimsuits...Check...(looking online to maybe buy a few more for me..LOL!)

We are all so excited and CANNOT Wait!! It will be a nice 10 days for us! I'm sure we will take LOTS of pictures!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

I just realized that I forgot to mention where we were going, so I guess that will just be our little secret until the pics are posted! :)

Aunt Nicole said...

You are tooo damn funny! I know you told me where you were going but my mind is shot...I forgot already. Make sure you let me know all the information before you go in case of an emergency.....someone in the family should be able to get ahold of you guys so you are not totally MIA!! haha! I bet the kids are gonna have a blast...they are soooo lucky!