Sunday, October 5, 2008

Life is Good

A couple of weeks ago, I finally purchased our new washer and dryer set...frontloaders baby! They were delivered about a week ago, and I just LOVE them! They are well worth the money that we spent on them! I can now wash a load of clothes without worrying about my washer coming through the wall.

One of the MANY things that I love about our new set is the delay setting on the washer! I program it before I leave for work to start the cycle in about 9-10 hours, and when I get home, the cycle is just finishing up and I can put the clothes right into the dryer!!

Here is a video of my old washing machine washing a load of clothes...(my justification for buying the new set):




Here is a pic of our new set by LG (Life really is good!!):


They run about as loud as this picture does...silent!! AAAAHHHHHH!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Life is good! Your old washer sounds like a jack-hammer!!!!! hee...hee.... Love the new ones!