Sunday, October 5, 2008

Circus Fun!

Last Wednesday, I took the kids to the circus with Danny, Jenny, and the kids. It was very entertaining! The talent that these people have is amazing! I think I enjoyed it as much as the kids did or maybe even more! :)

Before going into the circus, the kids wanted to ride the pony ride. Anabelle was a big girl and rode one all by herself, but Brady got scared and started to cry, so I walked by his side and held on to him.

Ashton went on the elephant ride, but Anabelle and Brady didn't want anything to do with that!

When the circus ended at 9:30 pm, I saw that I had 12 missed calls, a voicemail, and a text message from Jason. He forgot that I told him that I was taking the kids to the circus and was worried sick about us wondering where we could be so late at night! Poor guy! He even made a few phone calls to my family and friends wondering if I had talked to them or if they knew where we were. He's just been working so much that he's getting a little forgetful at times! He told me next time that I need to write him a note.

The kids on the pony ride...


1 comment:

Jackie said...

ahhhh...the thrills and chills of the circus!