Sunday, October 5, 2008

Finally...Some new posts!!

I know that I have been pretty lax on my posts lately, but it was definitely not due to having no blog material as I have had plenty of it! :) The last few weeks have just been so crazy busy!! I find myself rushing everywhere from one place to the next NONSTOP! Jason has been working 7 days a week 12-14 hour days so I have been playing Super Mommy these last few weeks. I just simply have had no time to blog or when I did end up having time, I much rather wanted to catch a few zzzzzz's!

There is an end in sight as Jason will be getting off of this turn around in a couple of weeks...thank goodness!! I miss my husband and the kids miss their daddy! I have been sending him pictures over the phone so that it is like he is there with us when we are on all of our little "adventures."

Yesterday was another busy day as I took the kids to another parade, got Brady's hair cut, and mowed our lawn. I also visited with my brother and his family. They were having a garage sale and I put a few things in it to try to sell. I made a whole $14!!!

Now, I need to get ready to go to my cousin's baby shower.

I am soooooooo looking forward to next weekend as the only thing we have is Anabelle's soccer game...and oh yeah...my friend's bachelorette party...shoot!!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

You are a SUPER mommy...:) and the party will be fun for you!