Sunday, October 5, 2008

Picture Day

A couple of weeks ago was the big "Picture Day" for Anabelle and Brady. Every year it is such a nerve racking day for me. I have to find the perfect "matching" outfits...I pray that the kids cooperate and that they don't end up with any scratches or bruises...I hope for a nice day as their pictures are always taken outside, etc. I think it is so nerve racking because the pictures are quite expensive and I just hope that they turn out good.


Well, I got the proofs back last week, and they turned out cute as ever! Today, I need to put my order together, which will take me FOREVER!!


When I got home that day, I just had to take some more pictures of their cuteness...






1 comment:

Jackie said...

soooooooo cute!! I can imagine those pictures you had taken will be really hard to choose....just buy them all!!