Saturday, February 6, 2010

Cheerleading Competition

A couple of weeks ago, Anabelle had her first cheerleading competition. It was really cute, and all of the girls did a great job! Belle's team won first place! Our town also won for the most spirit...we have some loud girls! :)

I was surprised to find that my brother, Ronnie, and his wife were there at the competition as well. Their girls were also competing that day...so I had a nice surprise visit with them in the stands.

A funny little story...at the competition, all of the cheerleaders sat on one side of the gym and all of the spectators sat on the other side. Anabelle ALWAYS has to know where I am or else she will FREAK out! We were waving at each other the whole time during the competition so that we wouldn't lose eye contact with one another! :) The people sitting around me were probably thinking..."Damn lady, why the hell you keep waving?!?" LOL! I would wave a million times to my baby girl if it gave her the comfort of knowing where I was! :)

Here's just a few pics...lots more to be posted on facebook later along with a couple of videos...check them out! :)

Brady fell asleep...it was a long day

Sporting her 1st place *pink* trophy with her momma

Brady and Kyra gave her flowers for a job well done...awww

Can't wait for the next competition in a few months!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Congrats on your pretty pink trophy! Wish grammie and papa could have seen you in your competition....love you soooo much!
xoxoxoxoxoxox