Tuesday, February 9, 2010

We May Just Never Move

A few weeks ago when we got a few inches of snow, we came home from work with our driveway snow blowed. It was so nice knowing that after a long days of work that Jason wouldn't have to shovel all night. Then, tonight when we come home from work, our driveway and sidewalks were cleared again!! I'm thinking that it has to be Patty's husband, Greg. We are going to have to do something extra special for them!! I just hope that they know how much we appreciate what they have done for us! It's the little things just as simple as this that count. Life is so busy, and it is so nice to get a little break once in awhile. :) We will surely miss the neighbors that we have once we eventually move as we have great neighbors who are great to our kids.

1 comment:

Aunt Nicole said...

I still can't believe you guys are moving........how exciting and scarry! I loved when I lived next door to my grandpa...he loved shoveling and never wanted any help! I guess not everyone gets as lucky as me with great grandparents! Lets chat soon!