Saturday, February 6, 2010

Losing Her First Tooth

After we made our snowman, I was getting the kids cleaned up for the night. I noticed that Anabelle had both pemanent teeth already coming in behind her two bottom baby teeth. Both of her bottom teeth were loose, but one was way more loose than the other. When I saw the new teeth popped through, it brought me back to when she was a baby and her baby teeth were coming in. My little girl is just growing up so fast!

I called Jason into the bathroom to show him how she already had two permanent teeth popped through and how loose the one bottom tooth was. I had Anabelle sit on my lap with her head on my chest while Jason worked on pulling the tooth out. Out it came, and while she was a little scared and cried some, she was super excited to look in the mirror when everything was all said and done. We gave her a popsicle for such a job well done. She made sure to put her tooth under her pillow, and sometime during the night, the tooth fairy left her $5. She couldn't wait to tell all of her friends at school the next day. To me, she aged a couple of years that night. :(


No comments: