Saturday, August 23, 2008

Boots in August??

So yesterday, Anabelle wanted to wear her dressy boots to school because her friend wore some red cowboy boots to school the other day. Once Brady saw Anabelle wearing her boots, he started digging through the closet to find his winter boots. He wanted to wear boots too, so we left the house yesterday morning with both kids wearing boots.

Once we arrived at school, Anabelle immediately wanted to take her boots off and put her flip flops on, so she did. But, Brady wanted to leave his winter boots on, so I let him. I put his sandals in his basket just in case he wanted to change into them during the day. I'm sure some people probably wondered why Brady had his winter boots on yesterday, which was a hot August day, but if it saves an argument in the morning, I am all up for it!! He can wear WHATEVER he wants! :)

I really should have took a picture of the kids because they looked so cute and funny, but there is not much time in the morning.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

yes.....you should have taken a picture...hee..hee...I am still giggling about that story....
love you...xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox