Saturday, August 2, 2008

Texting

This week Jason and I received our new cell phones, and I upgraded our package to include 200 text messages a month for each of us. Texting is the craze now, and I always thought the heck with texting...I will just pick up the phone and call the person. But, this week, I sent my first text messages and love it! It is nice not to have a long carried out conversation if you just need to leave a quick message for someone or just have a quick question. I may not be real fast at it yet, but will get there!

I love being able to send pictures too! The other day when we pulled in at the store, I took a picture of each of the kids when they were still buckled in their carseats and then sent them to Jason. I knew what he was going to think...that I had taken these pictures when I was flying down the highway. Come on...give me some credit! :) When he got home from work, I asked him, "So did you get the pictures that I sent you?" He said (kind of upset :)), "Yeh, did you take them while you were driving?" I said, "You know...I knew you were going to think that. No, I took them in the grocery store parking lot!"

No comments: