Saturday, August 16, 2008

Carnival Day

Yesterday at daycare, the kids had Carnival Day...the last big hoorah of summer daycare. They had face painting, popsicles, snow cones, cotton candy, and prizes. They looked so cute when I picked them up. Anabelle had her face painted in green and blue. She was a kitty cat, and Brady was a leopard of which he corrected me when I called him a lion. He said, "No, I'm a leopard." Anabelle also received some prizes...a ring and vampire teeth.

Here is a picture of my little leopoard and my vampire kitty cat:



Next week, Brady and Anabelle both move up to their next classes...the 3 and 4 year old rooms. Whenever they move up to a bigger class, it just makes me think how much time really does fly. I still remember like it was yesterday when Jason and I took a "tour" of the daycare, and that was three years ago!

Brady and Anabelle also start preschool next week...together! I would love to be a fly on the wall one day just to see and hear how they interact with each other with being in the same class. It would be funny! I can just see little Miss Anabelle showing Brady the ropes as this will be her second year in preschool.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

they look so cute! And geez Kell...Lions do not have spots...hee..hee..
I agree with you...I would love to be a fly on the wall too for their first day of preschool together....:) should be fun and interesting....hee..hee...
great pics....
love you all