Wednesday, February 6, 2008

"Are You Happy For Me?"

This phrase "Are You Happy For Me?" was started quite awhile ago by Anabelle. Whenever she gets into a little mischief and she knows that I am upset with her, she asks me, "Mommy, are you happy for me?" While she asks me, she tilts her head to the side and gives me the cutest smile. My heart melts and I tell her, "Yes, mommy is happy for you." How could anyone still be upset with such a cute question and the way that she asks it?

Now, Brady has learned this same phrase from her (minus the "Are"). He gives me that same tilted head with the cutest smile and says "Mommy, you happy for me?" It is just the cutest thing!

Kids...they say the darndest things!

A couple of nights ago Anabelle burped and started laughing saying, "Mommy, that tasted like strawberry milk."

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I think they get that cute little look from their dad...Jason could do the "darndest stuff" which could upset you....then while you were still trying to be "upset" with him he would give you "that look" and melt your heart...so much for being upset! But they are cute no matter what they do in grammie's eyes.....:)