Friday, February 8, 2008

Brady Went Potty!!

This morning when Brady woke up, his diaper was still dry. I thought that this would be the perfect opportunity to see if he would go potty on the potty chair. We walked to the bathroom, and I told him to try to go potty on the potty chair. He sat down on the potty chair and he went! It wasn't like the times before when just a few drips would come out. He let it all out! He looked at me and said, "I did it!" He was so happy. I couldn't believe he held it all night long! I, of course, had to reward him for a job well done, so I gave him a couple of M&M's (at 6am!). Hopefully, this trend will continue. It would be great not have to worry about diapers anymore. YEAH Brady! We are so proud of you!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

"YOU DID IT BRADY" Grammie is very proud of you!!!!
I love you xoxoxoxoxoxox