Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My New Office

Last Friday, I spent most of the day at work packing up my stuff to get ready to move into my new office. It's really nice! It's freshly painted, has new carpet, and has a nice big window. I will miss the cubicles because it was really nice just to be able to talk to my co-workers without getting up! :) One nice thing about the location of my new office is that it is right across from the bathroom. I have a new chair on order and the window blinds will be in on Thursday. I can't wait for the blinds...I am getting a killer glare on my computer screen that is quite annoying!!! I am now unpacked and ready to get back to work!

Take a look!







View from my window

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Very nice Kell!!!! Great view and how nice to have your own "space"...and close to the bathroom....:) I noticed you have a plant....and it looks like it is doing very well....good job! And nicely decorated with family photos!
love ya...mom.....xoxoxo