Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Our Sick "Little Buckaroo"

After being at work for a half hour today, I received a call about Brady. I was told that he threw up, so I quickly left work to go pick him up. My poor little man! When he saw me walk through the door, he immediately gave me a frown and started to cry like he knew why I was there to pick him up because he wasn't feeling good. It was so sad! He is now resting watching "Go, Diego Go!." He's been telling me, "Mommy, my tomach hurts." I hope my little man's "tomach" feels better soon! It is nice to be home before we get this next winter storm because I am sure rush hour will be terrible.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I felt so sorry for "our little Buckaroo" when I talked to him. Tell him grammie and papa love him and hope his "tomach" feels better real soon!
Love you all...mom...xoxoxo
Extra BIG hug for Brady!!!