Saturday, February 23, 2008

"It's Good To Be Us" by Bucky Covington

This weekend as I get caught up on one of my favorite shows, American Idol, I thought I would post another video from another past American Idol star. His name is Bucky Covington, and he was in the 5th Season (2005/2006). He made it to the top 12. His identical twin brother, however, was cut from American Idol early on that same season, but as you will see in the video, he is Bucky's drummer now.

I love this song and video because "it's good to be us!" :) We've been blessed with each other, two wonderful healthy kids, great friends and family...what more could you ask for?

P.S. For those of you who watch the show, I think this season Danny will take the place of Sanjaya from last season! Oh crap!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

That's a cool video! And yep...it's good to be us and we are very blessed!
love you all...mom ..xoxox