Saturday, February 2, 2008

Rodney Atkins Video - "Watching You"

This is another great video that I just absolutely love!! Everything in this video reminds me so much of the two most important men in my life...Jason (my big man) and Brady (my little man)...all the way from the boys riding in the jeep together (besides the fact that our Jeep is Gold!:)) to "holdin momma's hand," to the "camo pants," to "fixin things," to the boys riding the four wheelers!



Our little "Buckaroo"....."fixin things" with Daddy's hard hat on! Of which...he loved so much that he just had to take it to show and tell on Friday!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

awwww....that brought tears to my eyes.....my "little guy"(Jason) and my other "little guy"(Brady) the little buckeroo!!!! So cute!!!!
Love you all,
Mom xoxoxoxox